Butterflies Dancing

Butterflies Dancing
All artwork shown made by myself

Sunday 6 March 2011

Livestream!!

I have set up my livestreaming account! And I've already made a video (in parts) for my deviantart's 3000 pageviews thank you card type thing. YeahI did kind of rush the video's and the art but I have a reason to!
Firstly, my first video got interrupted as my parents had restarted internet because of the uploading and downloading of the video I make  using Livestream. So I made a Part 2!!

All in cell-shading, for a quick and simple art. And easy uploading >_<
I hope you guys enjoyed it! It was fun....
Btw, yes I know my proportions were a bit off, but as I said, I was rushing and I was kinda nervous.
Here's the link! For my Livestream!
Thank you for watching!!
http://www.livestream.com/chainedcorpse

2 comments:

  1. i have a livestream account but i have yet to figure out how to use there software for livestreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very easy. Just download/install and open. Use the settings to b show webcam/screen. :'3

    ReplyDelete